Milford’s Private Portfolio Advice Service
This is a fully discretionary advice service where Milford has authority to buy and sell portfolio investments on behalf of the investor and is then accountable for the performance of the portfolio. Each client has an Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) acting as their portfolio manager. Each AFA is a member of the very experienced Milford Investment Committee which decides on overall investment strategies. Portfolios are designed to maximise investment returns for a given level of risk with a focus upon protecting an investor’s capital through active management.
The service does not include, however, providing a full financial plan.
Features of this service are:
- Investment advice on a fully discretionary basis
- Access to the Milford range of Unit Trust PIE Funds plus potentially some non-Milford Funds
- Full Custody and Security – click to learn more
- Online access to your portfolios
- Regular meetings with advisers to review portfolios (where required by you)
- Monthly Milford Unit Trust PIE Fund updates
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Full tax reporting
Fees for this service are:
- Investment Proposal fee of $800 plus GST.
- Advice and Administration fee on a sliding scale of 0.80% per annum up to $1m, 0.70% pa from $1m to $2m. For amounts greater than $2m the advice fee is by mutual agreement.
- Milford’s Unit Trust capped management fees, which range from 0.65% per annum for the Milford Income Fund to 1.05% for the Milford Trans-Tasman, Balanced and Active Growth Funds.
- Applicable Unit Trust performance fees, where out-performance over target returns occur.
Should you wish to know more, please contact Alistair Ross (AFA) who will be happy to assist you. Alistair can be reached directly on 09 921 4722 or email@example.com